Tuesday, July 29, 2014

June 28th with the boys

 June 28th was the day before I flew out to China... I spent the day at Lindsey's with all 3 of my grandsons!
 They decided to shoot some baskets, so I decided to test out my new little camera I bought to take to China.

 Both Emerson and Benjamin have this basketball hoop...They both got one for their 5th birthday!


 William was trying to figure out how he could be involved in this game!  He may only be 2 years old, but he's convinced he can keep up with the 5 year olds!
 William
 Benjamin
Emerson
 There was time for a little trampoline fun...

 It was a great send off to China...spending time with the boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jutze, put that B ball hoop in the trampoline and tell those boys to show us their dunks.

Josh

Anonymous said...

Jutze, put that B ball hoop in the trampoline and tell those boys to show us their dunks.

Josh