Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Man Cave

 I told the boys they were having fun in the 'man cave.'
They just looked at me.  
"Man cave?" one of them asked.
 Donnie has his garage set up great.  There is a big carpet in the center and a
ceiling fan to keep it cool.
 The boys hang out there and play with some of their toys.
 Sometimes they were playing with the same things...
other times, all 3 of them were doing something different.
 I love to play with the boys,
but I also love to just sit back and watch them play...
their imaginations are fun to watch/listen to..

 After awhile, William decided to take a ride on his bike..
off he went...

I took a few more pictures before we headed to the trampoline...

Fun with my boys in the 'man cave'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like they were having a good time! Three precious boys!!

Love, GRITS