Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pictures before everyone left

As I usually do, I wanted to take a group picture before people started taking off.  Joshua, Gabe, Emily, and Emerson were taking off first.  Gabe drove Joshua to SFO to fly to southern Ca to meet Erica and Thalia.  Joshua told me he wasn't changing his clothes for the picture because he was busy!  
 Back track...I went outside to see where to set up the tripod...
 A couple of my little men came out to see what their Mimi was up to...
 Another one of my little men, well, he used to be little, but he's still my baby boy...anyway, all three of them were letting me take pictures so I could check the light...
 We tested the timer...
 Then it was time for the group shot!

 Most of us were hanging out outside...and I started taking some more pictures.  Someone pointed out that Gabe and Emerson were dressed alike...
Oh, what a great reason to take another picture!
I took several...as usual!


 These jumping pictures make me laugh...
I'm not sure what prompted these..








 One of the reasons we had so much time for pictures, was that we were waiting for Brandon to come over.  Gabe was wanting to see him, if only for a few minutes..
Finally, the Fikester rolled in...

 Emerson and William were running around outside...William was carrying around this Pound Puppy that was his Mama's when she was a little girl.  It had been found in the attic clearning!
I think Benjamin was packing up 60052!
 I asked the Pops to go stand with Joshua...
he had to fix his hair first...


 Joshua then told me to come stand with him while his Pops took some photos..
 I'm so glad he did!


Lindsey and Eliza came out...
 It was definitely a bit cool outside...
I guess Donnie and Benjamin were still working on 60052...
 Emily and I ...
 Lindsey, Emily, and I

 After these, Joshua, Gabrial, Emily, and Emerson took off...
The next day, it was time for Lindsey, Donnie, Benjamin, William, and Eliza took off.
 So the car was packed...Lindsey and Donnie's, and the boys hopped in the trunk to look 
at 60052...



It was time..
to say good-bye this time..

What fun it was to have them all here...
I definitely missed Erica and Thalia..
and my mom..

but that's the way it was this year!  
It was absolutely wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Jutze. I think we should do a family jumping shot next time.