Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 12th in Denver


Mom and I had been out doing something on this day (August 12)....shopping?
We drove up to John David and Becky's and Addison and Soo were just getting ready to go for a walk...so I joined them!
 
I don't remember what else we did that day...but in the evening, we sat outside around the fire pit...even though we didn't light it!
 My brother may have lit it a little later...maybe...
I was assuming Remy was already asleep...but Mom looks like she's looking at him...maybe she's looking at her little boy (that would be my baby brother)...

Regardless, it was usually so nice to sit outside in the evenings.  We saw some pretty sunsets...and the lights of concerts at Red Rocks...

Every day was fun...so even though I can't remember what we did, it was great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks relaxing.

Josh