Sunday, April 03, 2016

Remy turns 2 years old!

 Remy's 2nd birthday was March 9th.
He already looked like a 2 year old long before March, or February, or January,....
 Remy loves to be outside...
and he loves balls.
I think his dad plays a lot of different types of ball with him...




 He kicked around a ball with his Nanny...









 His Saddie was watching him play..
 as was his mama...





 Enough playing outside for now,
Remy decided it was time to read awhile..

 and then play a little piano with his Nanny...


 He let me take a few pictures with his mama...


 I was leaving the next morning, so I wanted to give Remy his birthday present.
 I knew I wouldn't be here for his birthday..
but I wanted to see him open his present...


Here it is April now...past your birthday...but your Mimi is so behind on her blogging.  I hope you had a very happy 2nd birthday!

No comments: