Sunday, August 07, 2016

Mimi Camp on July 27, 2016

The boys and I had been talking about Mimi-Camp for months.  I was looking forward to it, and I think they were too!
When I came back from Colorado, we piled in the car and headed north!
It's so sweet how they have certain things they like to do here.
They all remembered the ton of train tracks up in the attic...
so up we all went to the attic...
and down came the tracks...
a sackful at a time!
They got into building...
so much so, that when I talked about going bowling,
they probably would have opted to stay home and build if I had given them the choice!
We were in a bowling alley NOT like they're used to in the larger cities where they live.
There was no automatic anything...
even the ball return didn't always work..
but we definitely had fun!
Benjamin and William have been doing a lot of bowling this summer.
William is used to having some sort of ramp to roll his bowling ball down...
none of that here!
Benjamin has been bowling using the correct form...
I was IMPRESSED!!!
We had one lane with bumper guards
and one lane without.
Dinner was pizza making!
I had made the crust..
gave each of them a chunk of dough to roll out
and then put the toppings on as they wished.






It was MESSY and FUN!
These boys love their pizza...
and their Mimi loves them!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know for a fact that Emerson LOVED Mimi Camp. He's excited for next year already!