Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thalia sings, "Our God is Greater!"

 Thalia is an amazing singer and guitar player!  I have loved sitting around today listening to her. 
 She leads worship at her church, for the junior high and high school groups...and has also been asked to sing/play a duet in the main sanctuary! 
I told her I wanted to put a video of her singing on the blog...but after videoing, it wouldn't load...I think it's too long.  So, I uploaded it to YouTube and what you see below is taken from that.  She INSISTED I make the YouTube private...Joshua and I tried to convince her to have it so anyone could see and hear her.   Thalia doesn't realize how good she is!  Enjoy!

5 comments:

jujabbo said...

Oh geez Thalia! How do I see it then? Lindsey

jujabbo said...

I got in to see it. Amazing! You should make this public so everyone can see it. Beautiful :) Lindsey

Anonymous said...

aww thank you tia lindsey, :) i love and miss you!! Thalia

laner said...

Judy thanks for making this available to see. Thalia you are truly talented. I am so taken by your voice and by your guitaring.

Unknown said...

I love you Thalia! Your DAD, Justin Greenhalgh! I miss you so bad and I am so proud of you and so happy for all the love and support you get from the amazing Johnston Family.