Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Happy Birthday to my precious baby girl!

February 19th...

My baby girl is now 38 years old!  I know when kids are little, the time seems to go by fast.  Even at 38, I can hardly believe it.

Lindsey, loving to read books at 2 years old.

Lindsey, at 34 years old.


This has always been one of my favorite pictures of her.  I used to make a lot of her dresses.  I still have this one!


2015

2016

2017

2018

There is so much I love about Lindsey...so much I appreciate.
She will do anything for family.  She'll work around any premade plans - even cancelling them - if a family event comes up.  She will go to great lengths for her boys.  Her patience seems to be unending.  I've seen her stay so calm, at least on the outside, when I would have thrown my hands up. She's incredibly disciplined.  If she makes her mind up about something, there's not much anyone can do to change it.  When her health took a turn for the worst, I remember Donnie telling me that if diet could help, Lindsey would stick with it.  She did and she still does.  She's incredibly hospitable.  When I was working with People to People, if I had a friend coming down with me, Lindsey wouldn't hesitate to offer for them to stay at her house.  When her boys have birthdays..or any other special events, she will host huge gatherings.  
She loves Jesus...and she makes sure her boys know Him, too.  

I could go on...and on...
Lindsey Nicole...38 years old...

I love you so much!  

Happy Birthday to you!

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Aww, thanks Mom. Those are very nice words, and pictures. I love you!