Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Hike at Matthew Winter's on December 30, 2018

Brenda told us about a new place to hike...Matthew Winter's.
It's close to Red Rocks...so we all met there.  
Joshua, Eli, Brenda, Baxter, Ron, me, Donnie (with Sullivan) and Lindsey in the back.
Benjamin, William, Emma, and Sullivan
Jackson and Bailey in front.

 It was a bit brisk outside!

 There were definitely some places for the kids to climb.


 Climbing 'kids' come in all ages!


 Even Canine kids like to climb!







 Jackson was a bit disgruntled for a time.
 The crew!



 At the end of our hike, I wanted to take a picture of the group.
Someone who I love with all my heart wasn't too excited about the idea.  I won't mention any names.


 It took awhile to get everyone assembled.  Snow, climbing trees, general running around by those under 10 years old slowed the process.

 Finally!  It was worth the effort to me!
Lindsey wanted a picture of just her family for her Saddie.

Hiking...we love it...and love it even more with those we love!

No comments: