Friday, January 11, 2019

New Year's Eve snow

 We were having our 'Christmas' on New Year's Day.  It was the only time we could all be together...Erica and Thalia had been in southern California and were coming back today.  
That meant New Year's Eve was a day for me to cook!
Well, I was busy around here and Mom called.  She needed help, she said.  That scared me, thinking she had fallen or something.  When I asked her what she needed help with, she said, she didn't want to fall.  I asked where she was...well, my 91 year old mom who hasn't been feeling well, had driven over IN THE SNOW to our place!  She didn't want to fall getting out of her car and walking in the snow from the driveway to the house!
 Sullivan was trying to figure out his Saddie!
 William and Benjamin were loving playing in the snow!
 Baxter was enjoying it, too!
 Ron was shoveling...but I think he also enjoyed it.
I love this weather!  It can snow one day, and be beautiful and warm the next.

No comments: