Monday, July 08, 2019

Open House

 It was Open House at Emily and Emerson's school.
Off we went!
This was so sweet...It was in Emily's classroom and her students had built a little village.  
 Her room looked wonderful and there was a great turnout!
 Emerson had a project of an invention...a made up invention.
His was an Unlimited Chocolate Machine!
 The projects were set up in his classroom...they were fun to read!
 Walt was ready to go home and watch the Warriors...
 I had no idea Emerson had studied the Iditarod!  That race was probably my most favorite unit I taught during my teaching career.  I taught it for 24 years, only not teaching it my first year of teaching.
 4th grade in California = learning the missions!
Emerson not only built a mission (Sonoma), but made a tile of it!
I love love love this!
     We went back to tell Emily bye before we left Open House to go back and watch the Warriors!
It was fun to go to see their Open House...It has been years since I went to see one that wasn't my own classroom!

No comments: