Wednesday, July 10, 2019

We took a little walk!

 Papa came down for the weekend...the rainy weekend!
We were just sitting around...
This picture makes me laugh.  Both are looking at their screens...totally absorbed!
 There was a break in the rain, so we decided to take a walk.
Gabe didn't want to go...so it was the boys, Ron, Baxter, and myself!
 Is this not the cutest raincoat?
Walt was prepared for rain!


 Here I am!  
 Uh-oh...Emerson was ready to play the 'hide from the camera' game...
 I kept trying...



 This makes me laugh!  I ran ahead so I could turn around and get a picture...and Walt ran to catch up and Emerson turned around backwards!

 Walt came up with a game.  He would run ahead and touch something ...a tree, a mailbox...whatever..and he would state, "I WON!"
 The situation went a little south when Emerson started running ahead.
We had a few partial-meltdowns because "Eme beat me."


 All is well here...
I LOVE this picture...the expression on his face!

 Emerson was running, obviously, but he was still trying his best to NOT let me take his picture.



 Well this was fun!  Balancing on the bricks!
 Walt did it, then Emerson did the same.
 I'm not sure what was going on here, but it looks like Ron is trying to push Emerson off!


 Here's one of the partial melt-downs.
Emerson and run up and touched a mailbox and said, "I won!"

 Whew!  All is well once again!
 It was definitely feeling more damp...the rain was coming back so we headed back.


 Walt loved walking in the water by the curb!

 4 of my loves!
As we got back to the house, Walt ran up first, touched the mailbox and declared, "I WON!"  Emerson ignored it...and I think Walt was a little disappointed!  All's well that ends well!  It was definitely an enjoyable walk with my boys!

No comments: