Thursday, July 03, 2008

Barking at the Barker

In the Bible, God sometimes would change people's names to reflect who they would become.

Now, I needed to say that...and if you know my mom, you'll understand the title of this post...and may even understand that first line about God...

See, my mom wasn't always a barker...she use to be a king ... God had his hand in her life and changed her to a barker... even though being KingBarker would probably have been nice too!
My sweet mother... she'll aggravate an animal until it wants to bite anything in it's path... until it begins to nip or try to bite her... and then we'll hear:

"That dog/cat just doesn't like me."
Um? I'm thinking that Biscuit is looking at me to say, "Would you make her leave me alone?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I don't remember you taking the two pictures of Biscuit and me.The last picture of him looking at you is hilarious. Your blog described exactly the way he was looking. Love it and I love you, Mom