Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Pictures with the family

Last Sunday...it was time to say good-bye, adios, see ya later...to the kids. Mom was still going to be here, but the kids all were heading home.

Before they could start their engines, it was picture time at the Johnston Chronicles headquarters...Oh geez...come on boys! Let's get a good picture...

Ok, that's better!

Getting everyone to the backyard was a bit difficult... Once we were all assembled, I think it was Josh, that asked if Blu could get in the picture. "NO DOGS!" was my answer...only because 10 humans was hard enough.

It was well worth it...love the photo!
Yep, we had a great time together. There's nothing that makes me happier than when I have my family around me.

So, you might say this was a 'picture of happiness'!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true. I did have a great time. It was so wonderful and the pictures are of happiness. I love you all. Saddie

Anonymous said...

Great family picture! Glad everyone had a good time.

UJ

Judy said...

That we did! Wish you had been here, brother dear!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed seeing what "Saddie"(whom we know as Bonnie)had related to us at our recent bridge four-some. She had such a good time. She's quite a character! Marian

Anonymous said...

Hi Marian...
You're so right! My mom IS DEFINITELY a character. We loved having her here. I'm happy you were able to read and see all our photos.

Judy