Monday, April 27, 2009

My Ax-Men

These are my 'AX-MEN'...

This is how it all started....
There was 'the corner'... where the wood pile is. The wood pile has grown since Joshua was here. They decided to put rock down...weed mat first, then rock, so it would stay clean.
Off to get a load or two of rock...hauling it out of the truck, into the wheelbarrow, and into the backyard... into 'the corner'!Joshua and my guy worked a LOT on this corner. It turned out great!
Take note of the border...cause I didn't want a lot of rock in the flower beds. I prefer bark. You may also notice how FULL the wood shed is. It was made to hold 3 rows of wood. We now have four. The wood hangs out...but it's on rock, now!

Because my guy has cut so much wood, even with 4 rows, the wood shed wasn't large enough. So my AX-MEN put some posts in the ground (hidden behind a bush), and stacked some more of the wood against them.Joshua told me I HAD to take a picture of his Pop's stacking job. It leans forward... Joshua was chuckling...My AX-MEN...



I love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That stacking job is horrible Pops...LOL
But we did get a lot of wood in there.
Josh