Saturday, September 12, 2009

401

I just realized that my last post was my 400th post on the Johnston Chronicles!


How perfect that it was of my little men! I don't know why that is perfect, but it is.
In honor of this being the 401st post, I decided I should post 401 photos of my little men,
just kidding.


But I am going to post some of the many I took last weekend.

Emerson

Benjamin


Mimi giving kisses to Emerson


Mimi giving Benjamin a bath
Papa playing with Emerson

Papa showing Benjamin how to bang on the gong he bought Mimi for her birthday

Emerson not happy because Papa wasn't throwing him up in the air

Benjamin modeling his cloth diaper for his Mimi


Emerson happier now that Papa is ready to lift him up in the air again

Benjamin wondering how many hundreds of pictures he has to pose for in this diaper


Emerson with his mama


Benjamin with his mama

Emerson loving to be with his mama, especially in his Mimi and Papa's backyard

Benjamin having fun standing on his Mimi and Papa's table

Emerson sitting in a bumbo

Benjamin hanging out in his Mimi's sink - well, in his and Emerson's tub in his Mimi's sink.


Emerson VERY happy being up in the air above his Papa

Benjamin in his little preppie shirt


Emerson OVERJOYED to be up in the air above his Papa!!!


Benjamin, after his bath, enjoying kisses from his mama

Oh, how we love our little men. I get to see them again in approximately 8 days! Oh boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't wait to see them! I love you & miss you all!

Love,
Sami

Anonymous said...

Great blog mom. Thank you! I can't wait to see those little rascals.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures turned out great! Can't wait to go up there again so the boys, and Thalia, can hang out and play together! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. Will Benjamin catch up to Eme in size and weight? Linz

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the boys! Everyone looks great!

UJ

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I would love to see more of the boys. They are gorgeous. Mom

Anonymous said...

They are both so sweet! Looks like everyone is doing great. We love and miss y'all.

Add & Kasi