Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photoshop Elements 9


My new toy!

I'd been looking at the Photoshop family...asking lots of questions...and finally decided to get this, along with the Premiere, which is for editing video. I haven't even started that yet!

Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love taking pictures. I also love to paint, to watercolor. I think this combines them...taking photos and manipulating them, tweaking them, making them a little bit different, maybe a little bit better.

For these photos, the original is first, the photoshopped one second (and maybe third). I love all the originals...but I also love the PS9 one!

I've ordered a subscription to Elements magazine...which I haven't gotten yet, so at this point, I'm learning by trial and error....and videos from different internet sites...

I absolutely am loving it!

No comments: