Saturday, February 05, 2011

Saturday with PSE9

The original Johnston's for the JohnstonChronicles!

My new toy is PSE9...Photoshop Elements 9...I absolutely love it...

and I'm spending way too much time on it...trying to figure it out...
Emerson at Christmas

Today, after watching videos and reading about installation, I finally got up enough nerve to try downloading 'actions'...which are pre-made packages of 'actions' that edit photos without going through as many steps. It sounded so complicated...and it would be if I hadn't studied it, watched, and written it all down...
My big boys at Christmas
Saddie after she rocked Benjamin asleep
Thalia...Oh, how I love this picture!
Thalia making her first batch of scones!

Thalia at the zoo..at ChristmasEmerson with his tractor
Benjamin and his Mama and Daddy

There is so much to learn...

I was going to paint today...was going to grade papers today...was going to clean the house today...was going to...well, I did none of the above. I DID bake a batch of banana bread and I DID bake a cake for the Super Bowl tomorrow...

NOW, I will go paint :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks cool but complicated Jutze. Should be a good match for the D90 once you get it figured out.
Josh

Anonymous said...

Lovw the pictures. Keep them coming. Love, Mom