Saturday, April 02, 2011

Early Saturday morning

My guy is enroute to LAX where he'll meet up with our eldest baby boy...then they're off to Texas together. I know they've both been looking forward to it!

My guy's plane left at 6 a.m., so I was back home from the airport by 5:30...couldn't decide what to do at such an early hour on a Saturday...so I pulled out PSE9. Surprised?

I just downloaded some 'storyboards' which is what all these are done on - except the single photo of Benjamin... but this is what I've been doing for the past 2 hours...it's only 7:23 a.m. right now.
Benjamin and his mama...
I don't think I need to say who this is since his name is on the photo! I just learned how to turn the type this way....
The Emerson King...in his guitar shirt. I had dressed him this day...and was pulling out a different shirt for him to wear. NO, he wanted his guitar shirt...I tried to convince him to wear the other, but it wasn't going to happen without a battle...so the guitar shirt it was!

I have a feeling I'll spend a bit too much time on PSE9 while my guy and my baby boy are playing cowboys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new lettering. And the picture of me with my little guy! Lindsey