Monday, April 04, 2011

Easter Cards

Here it is...April!

Soon it will be Easter...and as I was looking around at some of my Photoshop sites today, one of them had these Easter card templates. So... I thought, "I should try that!"

I had edited this photo of the boys...what you can't see is that they're both sitting on little potty seats...outside...in the driveway! Benjamin was truly sitting on his...nothing stopping him from actually using it...but Emerson was just sitting on it so his Mimi could try and take a picture of her two little men!

Back to the Easter card...I decided to put this photo on the card...
This card was best suited for a single shot...so, being an equal opportunity Mimi, I did one of each! I was limited in which photos I could use because of the color...
My little men are such great subjects!

I wish I could see them.................

Happy Easter...before too long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Lindsey