Saturday, April 16, 2011

GRITS

Emily became 'GRITS' to me during this trip to California. She came to visit with her mama (Patti, my cousin) and her sister (Elizabeth). We, of course, went to San Francisco, which is where this photo was taken. Why GRITS? Emily constantly wore this baby-blue baseball cap that said Girls Raised In The South...GRITS!
She's grown up a little bit...and now she's the Prom Queen in her Texas town...My sweetheart youngest niece is a beauty from the inside out...
I don't have a clue what this lucky guys name is...but I'm sure he knows he struck gold taking my niece to the prom!
Stunning.....
I know my cousin, Patti, is a bit proud of her baby girl!

She was proud of her before she became the prom queen and got a 2 year scholarship to the junior college of her choice!!! GRITS and Patti were here at Christmas...which is when this photo was taken.
Elizabeth, Patti, and GRITS

Elizabeth, Patti, and GRITS (I don't think I need to say where this picture was taken.)
This lucky guy better not have driven fast...He has precious cargo in the passenger seat!
Ahhh, GRITS and her Aunt Judy, that's me.

I love you, GRITS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emily! You look so beautiful! Coz Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Aunt Judy, I love you so very much! And thank you for the awesome blog, :) you're the best blogger ever!!!!

Love, Grits

Anonymous said...

Emily, Aunt Becky and I are very proud of you. We love you!!

Uncle John and Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily on the Prom Queen, the pictures are beautiful! Just let me know if you need one of your cousins to rough that guy up!!

Gabe