Thursday, January 03, 2013

Some of my favorite photos

Ice on the windshield in Wyoming

Joshua or Erica took this...I think it's beautiful!
 4/5 of the Ping Pong brigade (where is John David?)
 Looking out John David & Becky's front door at about 12:03 a.m. Christmas morning
 Thalia...she's beautiful, inside and out
Emerson was so excited about Christmas...and in awe of the packages under the tree
 These two of Gabe and UJ...they take me back in time when the boys were small

 These two of Becky and John David just make me smile!
 Joshua...another photographer in the family!

GRITS and Erica...two sweethearts!   (Taken by Joshua!)
 
Just because I love it!   (Taken by Joshua!)
 
Another...'just because'!  (Taken by Joshua!)
Gabe and Emerson - I love the looks on their faces...sweet, sweet, sweet!
 Emerson again...he spent a lot of time looking at the Christmas tree...

Christmas morning...we had a White Christmas!
(Taken by Joshua..or Erica!)
 GRITS, "I want ya'll to meet my husband!"
Ron and Becky... a LOT of love and prayers went into the making of this quilt (to Ron from Becky)
Erica and Gabe...Gabe is showing Erica ho he's on the box...and what she will become by using this bar!

  I think they're both already strong...now they'll be stronger!
(Taken by Joshua!)

I love the perspective...Lindsey and William...with me, Becky, and Sami in the background.
(Taken by Joshua!)

I love this...seeing everyone just hanging out after opening some gifts...
(Taken by Joshua!) 

Cool shot, Joshua!
 Most of the girls got scarves!

I just love my sister-in-law, Becky...It was fun to have drawn her name.
(Taken by Joshua!)
 Becky loved her book...and we were all looking at it with her.
Saddie joined the group with her scarf
 Thalia, Joshua, and Erica... I love these two pictures!

Ron and his boys
 The men!
The men and the boys!
Gabe got ahold of the bow and arrow... uh-oh...
 The girls on the couch were cowering in fear..........
oops...Gabe didn't have the best aim...the arrow went astray...

Saddie with her scarf...
 Benjamin...just a sweet picture...
 My little men discussing - at length - Apple computers!
 Donnie teaching Benjamin to snowboard
 My very favorite brother and sister-in-law
Benjamin and Donnie after sledding
 Benjamin told me he wanted an iPad
 William absolutely loved this drawer...and everything in it... He finally climbed right inside!

I love this...not because Emerson's crying...but because I'm his Mimi...and I love to comfort him.
(Taken by Joshua!)

 
As a Mimi, I also love kisses from my grandkids....
(These with me in them were taken by Joshua!  Thank you, Joshua!!)
 
and spending time, hugging, and talking with Thalia...
 Lindsey wasn't feeling well...but she tried to hang in there and enjoy the time with family.  Here, we had been singing while Thalia played the guitar.
 By the 29th, our numbers were dwindling... Joshua was still there...
as was Lindsey and Erica...
 Donnie was full of stories...
 Thalia was a ham...
 Erica was snapping away...
 Thalia, realizing she had quite a drive in front of her, covered her eyes...
Joshua, Erica and Thalia took off Saturday around 10 or 11 a.m...for about a 15 hour drive...
 Loving the bright colors in the pillow against the blue wall, Lindsey and I took a few photos of William...
Lindsey took a few of the boys and me...
and then they packed up and we drove them to the airport for their flights home...
flights, that's plural..they had a layover in Las Vegas before arriving home late...
All that was left was Ron and I...and John David and Becky...
who took us out to a great little Italian restaurant...

We came home to a very quiet home...stayed up and visited...
reminisced about a wonderful time with family...
missing Addison and Soo..

and then we turned in for the night.
The family together at Christmas...

 (Taken by Joshua or Erica!)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun. Great Blog Jutze.

Josh

Anonymous said...




what great pictures and great memories. I love you all. Mom, Saddie and Bonnie.

Anonymous said...

Judy, great job! I loved looking at the pictures.

Your favorite brother in the World

UJ