Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy 32nd Birthday, Lindsey! (a little late)

February 19th, my baby girl turned 32 years old!  32!  How can that be?  I was happy to be able to be able to spend the week down with her...and her sweet family!

Benjamin and I made her blueberry muffins...as per her request!
William wasn't able to help with the cooking as he was busy doing laundry!

Lindsey grabbed the camera and took a few photos of Benjamin and I as we were baking.  He definitely likes to help!


Seeing as it was her birthday, her 32nd birthday, I took the camera to snap some photos of her with one of the bakers of her muffins...


Someone was feeling left out and cruised into the kitchen...so we added Mr. William into the photo....
For dinner, we headed to the Elephant Bar....
I think we went a bit too late for these little nap-less men....but they did great!  We just had to keep William occupied...


When the waiter brought Lindsey a birthday dessert, William was a bit excited -- as you may be able to tell by looking at his eyes!  It could possibly have been the candle he was fascinated with instead of the ice cream...

What William really enjoyed was the lemon!

Back at home, we indulged in the blueberry muffins...and a little song to Linz:
Lindsey Nicole... my baby girl!  I love her!

Happy 32nd Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good time was had by all. Happy Birthday again Lindsey. Love Saddie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

Love Gabe

jujabbo said...

Thanks for the blog and for the birthday wishes. It was a wonderful birthday!
Lindsey