Sunday, April 28, 2013

So Proud!

Joshua...

He's been in school for the last 6 weeks...training for his next adventure with the U.S. Marines.  Friday was graduation day...and I'm so incredibly proud of him!

He graduated as an honor graduate...in Leadership, the highest honor he could possibly have.  Erica was there for the last 9 days, also going to classes.

Now, they are moving to Bangkok...yes, Bangkok..as in Thailand! 




What an adventure they are getting ready to start...

Even though we don't see them very often now...just knowing they're halfway around the world...I already miss them more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that Judy. Joshua has been there when I have needed help and without being asked. He is a blessing. I love you Joshua. Saddie

Anonymous said...

Joshua, congrats on receiving the Leadership award.
I'm very proud of you!

Love ya,

UJ

Anonymous said...

Congrats Grute!

You sir, clearly are the man!

Gabe

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of our sweet josh! . I know that God will use Josh,Erica and Thalia for something great!! Love to you all. Aunt Becky