Monday, November 27, 2017

Happy Birthday a little early to my baby brother!

 I spent some time today looking for some particular pictures for my niece's daughter.  Well, I didn't find them, but I came across these and thought I'd post them in honor of my baby brother turning a year older on December 1st.
My baby brother...I look at these and think he hasn't changed at all...
a bit older, of course, but still looks the same.
 John David and Becky...
I can't remember if they were married here???
 John David when he was just Uncle John...before he became known as the infamous UJ.  Here he is with Joshua...his first nephew!
 Here he is with Lisa...
Lisa and her parents lived a couple of houses down from us when we were younger.  Lisa and John David were roller-skating partners.
This is UJ and the same Joshua in the earlier photo.  
This time, they were starting the weight-loss challenge.

Happy Birthday to you, brother dear...a few days early!

No comments: