Thursday, November 23, 2017

The only picture taken in Denver!!!

 I flew to Denver November 10...and flew back November 17.
I took my camera...
and that's about the extent of photography!

I have no idea what happened.
I took my camera out the day before I left to come back after seeing it under some of my clothes.
I was going to ask Brody's babysitter to take a picture of all of us,
but she went down in the basement with him to play.
We went to this great Italian restaurant/winery...
and as we were leaving, John David asked the receptionist to take our picture.

Thank goodness for that!

What did we do in Denver?  We pretty much just were hanging out visiting...Becky and I went shopping one day...
I worked around Mom's house one day...
I cooked a lot of food to freeze for mom another day...
John David was gone for 4 days on a business trip...

but the camera...
I just didn't think about it!
I told myself I hope I'm not getting alzheimer's...

No comments: