Monday, April 23, 2018

Baxter's walk

 Baxter and I go for a walk practically every day.
We average about 3 miles.
He LOVES his walk!
 This day we were on a section of the Hammond Trail.
 I told him to sit still while I took a picture of him...
he was very accommodating.
 The Pacific is just beautiful!
Parts of the trail open up to views of the ocean...it's gorgeous!
The water in front is the Mad River.

You might think that after a 3+ mile walk, 
some little guy would be a bit tired?
No!  
He is so funny.  He absolutely loves tennis balls..I think we have 4 or 5 INSIDE the house..
and a couple outside.  I'll be standing in the kitchen...or wherever... and I'll hear this bump, bump, bump..
It's Baxter.
He doesn't bark, doesn't make a sound...
He just brings a tennis ball and drops it behind me.
If I don't respond within a minute or so,
I'll hear the bump, bump, bump again!
He's so polite..
but he wants to play ball!

We love this little guy!

No comments: