Monday, April 02, 2018

Happy Birthday to our little guy...Baxter!



Happy Birthday, Baxter!
Baxter is 1 year old today!
He actually could have cared less.
 He was laying down on the carpet by my chair..
and I woke him up to tell him he was not officially a puppy anymore.
 He just grabbed his tennis ball and his wubba.
 and he was ready to play.


 He got tired of waiting on me...
so he patiently waited...with his ball close by.
 He was a happy camper when we went outside.

 He ran over to bark at the neighbor dogs.


 I told him to "sit" so I could take a picture of him.
We were in the sun, obviously.  Well, it makes him look a bit unkempt!
 Maybe that's because he is?
We played ball...
his absolute favorite thing in the world to do!
One time, I counted how many times I threw the ball from one end of our backyard to the other.
32 times...that's 64 trips for him.





Oh my!  Look at these last two pictures!!!
Our little Baxter was 9 weeks old!

This was when we were bringing him home from Oregon!

I think neither one of us can believe how much we love this little guy!
Happy 1st birthday, Baxter!

No comments: