Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Walt thinks he plays for the A's!

 How cute is this?  Walt has on HIS baseball uniform!

 See that chalk on the ground behind Walt?  He was playing in it, putting it in his hands,
rubbing it on the pole, and then sliding down the pole!

Emerson's team was out practicing for their game.
 Walt decided his hat was too big, so he diligently was trying to make it smaller.

 I finally asked him if I could help...
he handed me his cap!

 Oh my gosh, I'm melting!  Walt is just so cute!




 Gabe is the assistant coach and he was throwing some practice balls.

Walt was ready with his bat!
Well, he brought his truck, too.
 Since he wasn't allowed on the field, he gave up his bat and just played in the dirt...
 ...and in the grass...
but he was keeping his eyes focused on the game,
just in case he was called in to play!

No comments: