Wednesday, May 09, 2018

What a game!

 This was a GREAT Little League game!
 The team, "The A's", spent some time warming up.

 This guy just loves baseball!
 This guy was so good, too!
I just hooked him on to the fence and he just chilled for most of the game.
 It was time for the game to start!



 Emerson started at 3rd base and did an EXCELLENT job!

 His first at-bat!

 I can't remember, but I think he walked.
(Is that right, Gabe?)


 Walt was OK with not playing.
His gatorade gave him a moustache
and his mama made him happy!


 Emerson's 2nd at-bat!





 There he goes to first base.

 Now he's on 2nd...
 and he stole 3rd!
 and there he goes HOME!

 I love to watch him play...
but I especially love to watch him play catcher!

 Walt was chillin' on his mama's phone...




 From the chair to the grass...
but still on the phone!

 I haven't asked Emerson if he has a favorite position to play...
 and I haven't asked Gabe what his favorite position for Emerson to play is.




   Walt has now shifted to the shade...laying on the ground...
 His mama went and rescued her phone...
sort of...
 but off he went again...with the phone!
 Baxter decided to chill also!


 Emerson continued to play catcher!



 OK, Emerson, let's go!


 This level of Little League plays 6 innings.
Well, THIS game ...went into an extra inning.
The start of the 7th inning...it's a tie-game.


We were the home team...
we got them out...
and then...
we got a run..
10-9 A's...
Oh my gosh, Emerson!
This was such a great game...and you did so well!

What a great game to watch!

No comments: