Monday, September 24, 2018

Basketball with my boys!

I love where Gabe and Emily live now.
One of the many parts I love is the basketball hoops around the cul-de-sac
and the boys playing outside.
We went down on the 28th of September for the weekend.
Guess what we did for part of the time?
Yep, played basketball.


Seeing as Walt likes to do whatever Emerson does,
he's started playing basketball...
at 2 years old, he's already a good little dribbler!


Baxter was excited over a ball...
even though it was too big and too hard for him to do much with.
I love to watch this guy play!



I love to watch this little guy, too!



After playing awhile, the boys sat down and were waiting
on their cousins to get there.








Uh-oh...
watch out, Baxter!

Kids outside playing at their house..
I love it!


No comments: