Saturday, August 24, 2019

August 4th-Will they all become engineers?

 Benjamin enjoys cooking.  Even when he was little, he'd pull up a chair to the counter
and want to 'help' when I was cooking.  
 He has some bad allergies, so right now, he's not eating gluten or dairy.  
He has a special recipe for pancakes using eggs, butter, bananas, and this gluten free pancake mix.
 He told me how he and his dad had a contest to see who made the best pancakes.
He won since his mom wouldn't vote!  He told me he had used 5 bananas, and that was the difference.  I was surprised with how delicious they are.  
 Sullivan wanted to eat his pancakes in Baxter's bed.
 His mom said, 'No.'


 William was there to console him, but Sullivan was happy anyway.
 Later in the day, I was curious where the boys had gone.  
Well, there they all were, in the garage with their dad.  Donnie was working on
something (I don't know what) and he was explaining it all to William.
 Benjamin was telling me all the inner workings of a phone that had been taken apart.
 Sullivan had some electronic board, although I don't see it in this picture.



 Here it is!  Sullivan was examining it for whatever his dad was talking about.
 Sullivan inched right in next to his brother so he could see all that his dad was explaining.
Will they all be engineers?  I wouldn't be surprised!

No comments: