Sunday, September 29, 2019

A fun day with Emerson on August 12



 On August 12, Walt was at school, Gabe and Emily were at work, and Ron was working.
So...Emerson and I took off.
First stop:  Krispy Kreme doughnuts!
Emerson had a hard time deciding which doughnut he wanted...so he got 2. 
The first one was filled with raspberry ... jam, I suppose.  He said it was good,  but not as good as....

this strawberry topped one.  I can't remember what it was called exactly, but Emerson said he'd had it before and it was really good.
I had never had a Krispy Kreme, so I just got a cake doughnut hole.  It was good, but I couldn't tell a difference between it and other doughnuts I've had.

From there, we went to Pet Smart and bought some more squeaky balls for Baxter, Target for basketball cards, and to look for some shorts and a shirt for this guy in the pictures!  We didn't have a lot of luck in that department!  
From there, we met Gabe for lunch at Chick fil A!

It was definitely a fun day with Emerson King!

No comments: