Monday, September 09, 2019

Game 1 of Emerson's tournament

 I just love to watch Emerson play baseball!
 He's playing 2nd base.


 William had come with us to watch the game.
His parents and brothers came a few minutes later.

 This is not Emerson, but it's Gabe as the first base coach!


 You're looking good, Emerson!
 As I've said many times before, watching him play brings back so many memories of 
watching Gabe play!

One of my favorite shots!

 I have to run to the other side of the field when he comes to bat!




 Great catch, Emerson!


 Can you see the ball he just hit?

Another favorite picture!
 I think this was when the other team was changing pitchers...
 Unfortunately, they lost this game, but for us, we loved loved loved watching him play and Gabe coach!
 When we were packing up to leave, Walt wanted to help!
Where's Waldo  Walt?



No comments: