Monday, October 23, 2006

Gabe and Biscuit

Ron and I went to Santa Rosa this weekend. I had interviews with students for this summer's Australia trip. Lynne came down to help interview...Jake wasn't able to make it. I'm SO excited that both of them are going with me as leaders! We also have a guy - Dustin - who teaches in Fairfield who'll be a leader. It ought to be a great itinerary!

Ron and I stayed at Gabe and Emily's. As you can see from these photos, Gabe is a little crazy about Biscuit. How can you not be...she's just too cute. Gabe also gave us a ride in his new car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice car bro! Biscuit looks like a champ. Does he ride up front with you?

Anonymous said...

I love your new car. It is sooo sporty. Looks like something I would like to own. And biscuit is so cute. Love you, Saddie