Saturday, January 14, 2012

11:30 p.m.

 He DID take a late nap...
 He WAS excited about being at Mimi and Papa's....
 He WAS hungry...
 and oh, was he being a HAM!  Making faces... talking gibberish...
 Papa went to bed...
 and Emerson and I stayed up playing...
 and cooking, then eating macaroni and cheese...
and then he wanted to read his new book, Tractor Trouble for the thirty-fifth time (slight exaggeration!) 
and oh, how much fun it all is... how much I love it...how I wish he lived closer!

(sorry this video is a little blurred...but at 11:30 p.m., my eyes weren't working so well:)!! )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many times I've been up past 11:00 feeding that boy.. Just like Daddy :)

Anonymous said...

Eme. You uncle also eats late at night to maintain his perfect figure. It takes dedication and a full pantry. I usually eat much more than a bowl of macaroni to ensure my chin and belly stay perfectly proportionate. I must say, the hard work has paid off.

UJosh