Monday, March 26, 2012

My little speller!

 Emerson has known his ABCs since he was 2 years old...
 Now that he's a much more mature 2 years and 10 months old, he can also spell and he can write the alphabet...and some words!
 Two weeks ago when he came to see his new cousin, William, for the first time, he found Benjamin's chalk in the backyard...
 and started writing the alphabet, from A to Z...

Here are a couple of close-up shots of his alphabet!

 Today I was at his house and Gabe told me he had bought these erasable crayons...and that last night, Emerson was taking a bath and proceeded to write letters all over the tub...I figured that was a 'kodak moment'...
 This is the wall around the tub...


 Notice he's holding his stickers from In-n-Out burger in his right hand...and writing with his left!
My favorite word that he spells...  :)
Along with writing his letters, he wanted me to take his picture...


and he also wanted to be the one taking pictures...




 And then we took one of us together...

"Mimi, we're kissing!" he exclaimed...
 My little Emerson... I love you, little guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed. Gabe has been telling me about Emerson King being able to write his letters and to spell. Would you teach him to spell SADDIE. Please. Love to all. SADDIE

Anonymous said...

LOL, great job Eme. It could only have been better if the markers weren't erasable. Grute, can you imagine walking in to that?
Eme, you're one smart little man.

UJosh