Saturday, March 17, 2012

My newest little man looks at his Mimi

I love this!  I was holding William last weekend and he was just intently staring at my eyes.  I asked Lindsey to take a picture...

I wonder about these little people and what they're thinking.  They've been hearing these voices for months...are they trying to place the sound with the face?  Is it the sound, or the feelings that were in those sounds? 

William is so alert, has been this way since he came out 3 weeks early.  (Monday, March 19th is his due date!)  Lindsey didn't have any drugs at all during her labor/delivery...which I'm sure is a lot of the reason for his alertness. 

It's been 6 days since I've seen my little men... next weekend, hopefully, I can see all 3 of them.  Thalia, hopefully, I'll see in June!

I love, love, love being a Mimi!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Thalia might be in the category of little women....little man just doesn't seam to fit.

Big Man

jujabbo said...

Great pic of the little man and his Mimi. Josh you spelled seem wrong :)
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Linz, the bad part is I had to keep reading your post because I didn't understand what you were talking about. I was thinking Linz, your sentence doesn't make any sense. After a few minutes I was able to figure it out. It SEEMS I'm a little slow with vocabulary.

Jishy