Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Benjamin in perfect light!

Benjamin...
I had so much fun with him when I was last down at their house...
 We read books...Many Moons (Princess Lenore)...and Grandma's Pear Tree...
We spent a lot of time in the car...just with the battery turned on... listening to The ABC Song, The Silly Song, and The Wheels on the Bus...
Benjamin loves to put the CD's in, watch for the display to say "Read"...and then for the it to say "Track One"...he gets ready and sings...
 When these photos were taken, he was asking about going out to the car to listen to music...but what I noticed was the light...the light coming through the windows was perfect!  I kept him talking while I pulled out my camera and captured my little man in front of the window. 
Then...we went out to sing!

No comments: