Monday, March 02, 2015

Denver trip in February

 This is my nephew Addison...my favorite nephew in Colorado...
 This is Soo...my favorite niece-in-law in Colorado...and one of my favorite nephews, Remy!
 We arrived in Colorado on Sunday, and Remy would not take off his tie until his favorite Aunt in California could see him all dressed up!  Oh my gosh...did he ever look cute in his little tie and preppie shirt! 
 Remy was also JUST starting to walk!  How precious is that?  He continued to walk more and more and better and better the whole time we were there!
 This is Brody, my other favorite nephew!
 Brody
 Remy
 Brody was one year old on February 12...


 Remy will be one year old on March 9...

 As you may notice, Remy was NOT wanting to take that 1tie off.  He knew his Aunt Judy thought he was looking very dapper!
 Like I said, he was starting to walk all the time...
 and maybe even run a bit....
 Remy and his granny...which is the same as my favorite sister-in-law in Colorado, Becky!

 This is Frankie..
Frankie the dog...

 "Sit, Frankie,"
"Sit!"
"SIT, FRANKIE"
"I said SIT"
Whew, Finally Frankie sat down!
 Isn't he beautiful?
 Brody likes Frankie...
well, maybe!
 Sami was watching Brody crawling around!

 Soo was watching Brodie read about trucks...

 Ahhh...he loves his mama!


 We definitely had some snow...like about 10 inches!




 My guy measured...
 He also decided to shovel a bit of snow...

 Back inside, my guy was hanging out with Brody....



 My baby brother was a bit exhausted...and conked out on the couch.  Being the great sister that I am, I knew he'd want a picture of himself sleeping!
After the snow, the next day it was sunny..but the snow was still there.  This was looking out the back of my brother's house... Looks like a picture to paint!

We're having a great time in Denver!




No comments: