Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Remy and Brody

Remy and Brody share this jumper...
I asked Remy to show me how he could jump...he thought about it for a minute...
then he acted all shy...
he just couldn't decide whether to jump for his Aunt Judy or not...
he said he'd think about it and let me know...
In the meantime, I went to watch the sun setting...

Well, well, well!  Brody took over and said HE would jump for me!


Remy practiced his biting on a little toy...
Poor Brody was a little concerned when he saw what his cousin was doing...
Brody was calling for assistance...
but Remy reassured us there was nothing to worry about...

Brody relaxed and started playing...
Remy likes to pick up a toy, throw it, and then go running after it...
The boys' grandpa came over to have his picture made with his eldest grandson.
 Brody was now a happy camper!
 Remy continued to throw his toys and then go after them so he could throw it again!

 Uh-oh!


 I can't remember if there was a skirmish or not..
but the boys ended up on the floor playing.

 Sami was visiting with her little guy...
 and with her nephew...
 Remy has a thing for putting things in his mouth and walking with it!  It's hilarious!

These two studs had been to the gym...
they were showing their power...
Uh, wait, John David, are you PUSHING on your arm to make it look larger?
 Soo was playing with her nephew...
 and then her little man came scurrying over...




 I hope these two little men grow up and enjoy playing together as much as my little men. 

Oops!  What's wrong Remy?
This was something I didn't see much of...

What fun it has been to play with these two little people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those little guys are cute! The time goes by so fast, enjoy every minute!

Gabe