Sunday, June 14, 2015

May 24, 2015

 Sunday morning...the boys and I started fairly early on the trampoline.  I was getting...well, abused?  Not really... we were just playing hard!
 Maybe Emerson was feeling sorry for his Mimi?  He came and sat next to me on the trampoline.
 Papa came out with the camera...
and I asked him to take a picture of me and my little men!

 William may have gone to play with his buddies, DoPoo and George...but it was just my 6 year olds..
so I asked their Papa,
my husband,
to take a picture of me with the two 6 year olds..
 I have a picture when they were 3 years old...
and they were sitting on Benjamin's front porch,
trying to get their fingers just right to show 3...
so today, we did the same thing,
except this time,
it was to show they are 6!
A little more catch...
 After baths, Papa decided to dry their hair...
 Emerson is the elder of the 3 little men...
 Benjamin is 17 days younger than Emerson...
 Then William is 2 years and 5 months younger than his brother!
 Emerson with his mitt...
I think the boys were going to switch mitts...?
 Emerson has William's mitt...
probably is a bit small for him
 Benjamin with Emerson's mitt...
Everyone with their own!
 Donnie put up a board in the boys' room where he measures their heights...
I can't remember which one of the boys' asked to be measured...
but all 3 were.


 My ham!

 cousins...back to back!


 I just love my little men...
 These two are 6 year old kindergarten graduates...
almost!



William,
he may be the youngest (for awhile!)
but don't try telling him he can't keep up with Emerson and Benjamin!

May 24th was a fun day with these little guys!

No comments: