Friday, November 23, 2018

Gabe and Company pack up for the last time at the old homestead

 I could say Walt was sad to be leaving the only house he's ever known of his Mimi and Papa.
 But that wasn't true.
He was being Walt and his adorable faces!

 My Emerson King
who wasn't hiding from the camera...
maybe he didn't see it?
 OK, Emerson..
I want a picture with you and your mama...
 Here's the whole family!


 Their car was PACKED!
I was so glad they wanted that rocking chair!
Walt loves to sit in it and it was hand made for Gabe when he was a little guy in Weaverville.
When we were cleaning out the attic, the boys loved seeing all their daddy's trophys and awards from when he was a little guy.  They both claimed the ones they wanted.

I was sad to see them go ... knowing it was the last time at this house.
Change...sometimes it's so difficult!

No comments: