Saturday, November 24, 2018

"We need to take pictures in front of the house," suggested Emily.


 I'm so glad that Emily thought about taking pictures before they left.  I imagine I would have thought of it, but I love it that she thought of it first.
 Emily took the camera and started shooting!


 I love all the antics of Emerson and Walt!












 This was difficult...very difficult...very emotional.
 I remember...
I remember when Gabe was living here and he would often come out on the front porch
when I would drive up and say, "Come to Gabe!" with his arms outstretched.

 There are so many memories in this house...





 Then it was my turn with the camera.


 So many good times we have had...
 I was always so incredibly happy when they would come up to visit.


 It was time for them to take off, trophies in hand!
 I love you, boys!


 Emily asked me if I was going to do a painting of the house.
 Great idea...and I absolutely will!
Thank you Gabe and Emily for making the journey up here one more time!

No comments: