Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Chilis and St. Jude

This is Kellie and Camilla, probably about 2 years ago, after Camilla had SOMEHOW played AND scored a goal in a soccer game.

Yesterday, one of my former students, Kellie, came by after school to visit. Kellie is now at our middle school. After we had visited awhile, she gave me this coaster from Chili's Restaurant. She and some friends were eating in one in Rohnert Park and saw this coaster. How cool is this? I remember when Chili's gave Camilla some pages of chili peppers to decorate. I think she may have decorated this one on the computer. I'll have to ask her to make sure.

Kellie and Camilla played soccer together before Camilla got sick. I had Kellie the year after I had Camilla. She was so excited to see these coasters and to be able to bring some home. I have always liked to eat at Chili's...I better go more often now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always want to go to Chili's and nobody wants to go. Redemption.

Anonymous said...

Hi judy!! i was just looking for updates and i didn't expect to see this!!! that is soo cool of you to put this up here. I am going to try to send one to Camill. can you call me and give me her address?????!!!!! i'd luv it!!


(I was going to call you but didn't have your # :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!***)

Well love you and tell camilla i said hi!!

P.S. CALL ME!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

Kellie, I'm assuming you wrote this before you came over??? I'm going to look for that photo of you and Camilla playing soccer...if I can't find it, I'll let you know incase you have a copy. Thank you again for bringing me the coaster!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Judy !!!! in fact I did write this before I came over!! I might have a picture of us you can post I'll look !!!!