Monday, May 12, 2008

More about Master Jack

"Hi there," said Jack."Well, look at you, Jack! What a cutie you are."

At that statement, he just laid his head back on his mama, and thought, "Oh great...here comes all that gibberish."
His mama scolded him for not being more attentive. He sat up, a little surprised.
He then started telling me about his new modeling career which I hadn't heard about. Not a problem, he said. He brought along his portfolio and was happy to share it.

I ask him - well, I actually asked his mama since he's under 21 - if I could share it here at the Johnston Chronicles. You never know when a Hollywood director will be reading this. Jack told me I could share in some of his royalties if he's 'discovered' on this blog. Are you ready?.....He was being real careful...you know, to sit just right.Who needs a bear-skin rug? Not this model!

Ok, so the bear-skin rug wasn't needed...but it did start to get a little cool, so this was nice and soft...Jack did want to show he could model clothing too...so he included these last two in his portfolio.What a little man!

No comments: