Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cook's Corner

There's something new here at the Johnston Chronicles.

It's called "Cook's Corner" and it's my new blog...yep, another blog! I love to cook...love to share recipes ... and after Stephanie, a regular reader of the Johnston Chronicles started a cooking blog, I decided to give it a try.

From here, if you click on the right where it says "Cooks Corner", it will take you to the blog. If you click under it, it will take you just to that specific post. The first post is Saddie's Spanish Steak.This is Saddie laughing at me taking so many pictures of her cooking Spanish Steak.

Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spanish steak was awesome, Mother!

UJ

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,

You have always made the best Spanish Steak around. I don't think I've had it anywhere else but even if I did it wouldn't compare. Next time I see ya', I'm going to kiss the cook! Just keep vito away from me.

Gabe