Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving...it's probably my favorite holiday.

I love all the holidays - for different reasons, mostly faith-based, but Thanksgiving ... well, it's not commercialized like the other ones are. There's not any stress attached to it. I love to cook ... Fall is such a great time of year ... and I love to be with family.

This year, we won't be with our own kids and their families (We'll be with them at Christmas.) but we will get to spend it with our parents and brothers. I'm looking forward to that.

So I'm thankful for this week... to visit with family, to rest, to eat turkey, and to be thankful for all that I'm thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!Thanksgiving, 2007

This is a collage I've just figured out how to make... thanks to an old student and fellow blogger, Lindsey, who lives in London. Thanks, Lindsey!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gabe & Emily

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day to all of you from Elaine and David

Anonymous said...

Judy you have to show me how to make a collage when you get back to town. It is awesome!

Laner

Anonymous said...

That collage is cool! Hope you have a great turkey day!

Anonymous said...

Laner, I would love to show you how!
~JJ

Anonymous said...

HUGS!