Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Double Blessing

Double: Two fold; twice as much
Blessing: anything that gives happiness

A Double Blessing is putting it mildly...


Isn't this beautiful?

This is my baby girl, Lindsey...
Holding her little one...

Another blessing for my guy and me...

The ultrasound...well, they think they saw something that shows we have little Benjamin...We are beyond happy... we are beyond excited...

Having two new little ones growing... forming...

It puts a Mimi on her knees ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey and Donnie, Aunt Becky and I are very excited for your baby and we have you in our prayers.

Love ya,

Uncle John and Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsey and Donnie,
We had a great time hanging out with you and are very excited for you and little Ben.
Love,
Gabe and Emily

Anonymous said...

A few days ago I saw a picture of my first greatgrandson and then I was blessed to see a picture of my next greatgrandson. Lindsey and Donnie I'm so happy for you and Little Ben. I enjoyed my visit with you. It was so much fun but time was too short. I love you two or I should say you three. Saddie