Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Little King

Oh... my little king... I already love him. 'The Boy' asked me if I thought my little king looked like him... I do. I just found this photo of the boy with his baby sister, Linz. Look at that profile. Here are the proud parents-to-be... Well, actually this picture is old... at least a couple of years old. But I know they were anticipating being the parents-to-be at this time. And because I can't get enough of looking at him, I'll post it again... Isn't he wonderful?

This was the second picture we got of him... apparently it's the one that allowed me to title this post, "My Little King."

Sweet dreams, little one. Your Mimi and Papa are beyond excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing technology is-to be able to view what I've just seen. My first great grandson and he does have Gabe's nose and lips. It warms my heart to have seen him. Love you little man. Saddie

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mom that was a great post. Emily and I are very excited as you can imagine! Time keeps marching on and we're over half way at this point.

Gabe & Emily

Anonymous said...

Emily & Gabe,
Aunt Becky and I are so excited about your baby. It is amazing to see what God is already doing with your little boy!

Love ya,

UJ & AB